Raspberry ketone is an element found in raspberries and is responsible for the fantastic aroma of the fruit. A raspberry has 200 molecules that contribute to its sweet raspberry flavor. Among the two hundred is the ketone. It has been singled out by manufacturers and its fragrance is currently being used in the production of candy and soap. In the recent past, raspberry ketone attracted public attention, only this time it came as a weight loss aid. Only 1mg to 4mg of pure ketone can be extracted from a kilogram of raspberries.
According to the wiki, raspberry ketone is found in red raspberry, blackberries, and cranberries. Researchers gained interest in raspberry ketones because of its molecular structure. They noted that its structure resembled that of synephrine (a stimulant) and capsaicin (a constituent of chili pepper). These two molecules can enhance metabolism, and this made scientists speculate that raspberry ketone can also have a similar effect. After this revelation, scientists carried tests on mice and human tissues to prove that ketone can influence weight gain. Researchers say that raspberry can help to improve the fat burning process and also reduce the fatty tissues in the body.
The studies carried out on animals showed that ketones can improve the speed at which fat is burnt in the body, especially in the liver. These benefits can be attained if a person eats the whole fruit. However, one has to eat 90 pounds (41 kg) daily to get the effect attained by a single dose of supplements according to the Canadian Living Magazine. This is very expensive. Most of the researches carried out on ketones have documented that ketone can help lose weight faster if paired with regular exercises and healthy eating habits.
Main ingredients in ketone supplements
Most of the supplements that claim to have raspberry ketone may not be having the extract. This necessitates the need to scrutinize the ingredients carefully before purchasing the supplements. The ingredients will also be useful to the people who want to make their supplements.
It is important to ensure that you get the real deal for raspberry ketones. When purchasing the product it is vital to look out for the following:
· No artificial ingredients.
· Pure raspberry ketone.
· The presence of artificial binders or fillers.
· The product has been manufactured in a laboratory that is licensed and is in line with the food and drugs guidelines.
People should go for the supplements that contain 100% pure raspberry ketone. Supplements sold in their purest forms are safe to use. Ensure that the raspberry ketones are extracted from real red raspberries and not those grown in the laboratory.
Some supplements contain other ingredients like:
· Acai berry.
· African mango.
· Green tea.
The ingredients may vary, but the most important thing to look for is the natural ingredients and those that add value to your body. Other thermogenic natural ingredients like green tea and resveratrol have proved to increase the efficiency of raspberry. These components supplement the strength of the raspberry ketone and help the body to remove harmful toxins.
Benefits of raspberry ketones
1. They increase the levels of adiponectin. This is a hormone from fat cells and is responsible for regulating blood sugar levels and metabolism. Studies have revealed that people with low levels of adiponectin are at a higher risk of fatty liver, heart diseases, and obesity. This means that raising the level of adiponectin will naturally help people lose weight and also lower the risk of getting other diseases.
2. It increases lipolysis (breakdown of fats). This is achieved by making the cells more sensitive to the effects of norepinephrine, a fat burning hormone.
3. Raspberry ketone has some cosmetic benefits. For instance, it improves skin elasticity and increases hair growth in individuals with hair loss.
4. Raspberry ketone is natural and therefore safe for consumption.
5. Raspberry ketone has high levels of antioxidants which protect the body against cell damage and diseases.
Raspberry ketone products are effective on individuals who are on high fats diets. It reduces the fat that accumulates in the liver. The natural compound is very expensive, but it is worth the price. It costs $20,000 per kilogram. The synthetic one is cheap, and its cost is 1/5 of the natural cost according to the Wikipedia.
If your looking to add Raspberry Ketone as an ingredient in your next supplement contact Viacore today.
2110 South Main Street
Kingfisher, OK 73750
Phone: 1(405) 622-5123
Mobile: 1(888) 682-2731
Fax: (405) 543-1362
Hours: 9am – 5pm CST